Drying cylinder is made of cast iron with a cover on both ends of the hollow cylinder, consists of a cylinder block and its two ends, the outer diameter is most 1000 ~ 3000mm. In the running process, the steam inside will dry out the paper. There are Single Run and Multiple Dryer(single+conventional) in paper mill.
What Is The Benefits Of Single Run?
- Fully supported sheet run.
- Automated and ropeless tail threading
- Ease of broke handling.
- Simple and functional design.
- Support after press and efficient running ability components produces high strain potential, low porosity and improved internal strength.
- Excellent running ability.
- Stability at high speeds.
- Efficient and simple operation.