Paper machine press section is a process of squeezing out moisture through the rollers on the paper machine and increasing the paper tightness. Com-press is suitable for all kinds of paper machine, here are the features of com-press:
1. higher dewatering efficiency of the press section and paper width in the drying section;
2. The broke of the press section is easy to handle;
3. Symmetrical dehydration helps to reduce the two sides of the paper web;
4. Shorten the length of the press section of the paper machine. Save the length and floor area of the paper shop;
5. It has good adaptability to paper grades, is suitable for high-speed paper machines, and is easy to guide paper;
6. The composite press can achieve full-closed paper, or open the paper after the composite press, which can reduce the number of breaks in the wet end of the paper machine and increase the speed of the paper machine;
7. Straw pulp papermaking by composite pressing is beneficial to solve the problems of short fiber, non-fibrous cells, sticky roller and broken head during papermaking. In conjunction with the transformation of the net section and the dryer section, the speed of the paper machine can be further increased.
8. Back pressure guide is unobstructed, and can be set back as early as possible to reduce the difference between the two sides of the paper. The more wet the paper, the better the plasticity, so the earlier the back press appears, the better the two sides of the paper are reduced, and the back press is not possible for ordinary presses as early as possible. If the press felt is on top, it means that the wet paper sheet is suspended, and it is easy to break the head; if the press felt is underneath, the strength of the wet paper sheet is simply not enough to cope with the reverse of the wet paper sheet, and it is easy to break the paper sheet.
More questions about paper machine com-press, welcome to consult us: firstname.lastname@example.org