The main factors to promote the paper dehydration is through the water pressure difference, nip area dwell time and uniformity of pressure of paper, the product of nip pressure and residence time is called the press impulse; Main resistance is the flow resistance of paper.
When the water temperature rises by 1 degree, the flow performance is increased by about 2.5%. When the temperature of the sheet is increased from 20 degrees to 30 degrees during the pressing process, the dryness of the pressed sheet is increased by 2 to 3%.
1. Pressure applied to a unit area;
2. The duration time of pressure applied;
3. Amount of paper machine press device;
4. Structural style of paper machine press rollers;
5. The characters and conditions of paper machine press felt;
6. The viscosity(or temperature) of water;
7. Paper characters, including small fiber content, additive dosage and the permeability of wet paper, etc.
These are the reasons about paper machine press dehydration conditions, any other questions in paper making process, welcome to consult us. We make the complete set of pulp making equipment and paper machine, paper machine press part accessories. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org