Good performance of Paper Machine electrical transmission control system is the premise for a paper machine to have efficient and high-quality production, then for a paper machine with normal production, in order to ensure its continuous production with high efficiency and high quality, the maintenance of the transmission system is particularly important.
For the more obvious failures, we can resolve directly from the point of failures, however, in the actual operation of paper machine, there is abnormal phenomenon that failure source cannot be determined easily. Three common reasons are as followings.
Factors that affect the speed of instability are:
1. The speed sensor (usually the encoder) mechanical connection is bad, the connector should be checked;
2. Mechanical equipment has large load changes. Open the connector connected with the mechanical equipment, only run the motor to determine whether the interference is from the mechanical equipment;
3. Speed regulator parameters are inappropriate, check and adjust the speed regulator parameters;
4. When paper machine wet end injects paper, the paper will often appear high water content, the dead load of the sagging part of the paper web will be elongated, so it is always thought that the speed of subsection of the back part is too slow, in fact, the faster the speed is, the more serious the sagging will be, the dehydration of the corresponding part should be checked and adjusted.
Factors that affect the rate of mutation are:
1. The mechanical connection of the speed sensor is bad and the coupler should be checked.
2. Line connection point is bad, the wiring should be checked.
3. There is mechanical equipment failure, such as bearing damage.
Factors that affect the load fluctuation are:
The mechanical connection of the speed sensor is poor and the coupler should be checked.
There are large mechanical equipment load fluctuations, the connector of the mechanical equipment should be opened, only run the motor to determine whether the interference is from mechanical equipment.